VF-AS3 is a loT / Industry 4.0 ready high performance, high torque drive with built-in Ethernet and Web-server functions for loT supported applications in modern industry.
Dedicated data source of VF-AS3 can be accessed and monitored using tablet, smart phone or PC.
Wide range of power rating
- 3-Ph, 240V Class 0.4 kW to 55 kW for Heavy Duty
- 3-Ph, 240V Class 0. 75 kW to 75 kW for Normal Duty
- 3-Ph, 400V Class 0.4 kW to 280 kW for Heavy Duty
- 3-Ph, 400V Class 0. 75 kW to 315 kW for Normal Duty
- Power ratings to cover 0.4 kW to 315 kW
- 3-Ph, 240 V and 400V, 50/60 Hz input supply.
- Ease of Operation
- High Torque dynamic capacity
- 150% overload for 60 seconds or 165% for 2 seconds
- Improved EMC performance in 400 V class that complies with Category C2.C3 of IEC 61800-3
- low harmonic distortion without an external reactor, meeting IEC61000-3-12 (THDi <= 48%)
- Flexibility with serial communication and various network options
- Built-in Pump control (up to 10 pumps)
- Built-in Position control
- Control algorithms for permanent magnet motors and induction motors
- Enhanced functions in:
- Multi-PIO control
- Traverse and power-interruption-synchronized control
- Drooping, speed gain switching, zero speed lock and dwell
- Ambient temperature up to 60° C with de-rated current
- Built-in power removal safety function (compliant with EN954-1 category 3 and IEC/EN61508-1 SIL2)
- RCM, CE, UL and CSA marking
Advanced New Features
- Dual port Ethernet interface for introducing smart nodes on industrial network
- Field sensors interface and network monitoring
- Integrated RTC/Calendar and Event stamp functions for big data and cloud storage
- Accessibility and monitoring over tablet/smart phones/PC as well as machine operating conditions via built-in web server
- Application specific functions e.g. sequential logic, timers, comparators as well as load sharing
- Manual-free service support through drive generated QR codes (Registered Trademark of DENSO WAVE INCO) which provides immediate access to dedicated web-links.
- Video guidance and web support is available for installation, set up and maintenance
- Highly reliable safety function STO (Safe Turn Off) as well as options more for more safety functions e.g. SSl, SOS, SS2, SBC, SLS and SDI
- Meets IEC70721-3-3 dust 3S3 and chemical 3C3 in sizes up to frame A6
- Communication protocols : Ethernet IP, Mod bus TCP, Modbus RTU and Toshiba.
- Optional: PROFINETR, DEVICENETR, PROFIBUS_DPR, ETHER_CATR, CANOPENR
For more information download the PDF brochure